Rua Al Madinah takes confidentiality seriously. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us.
Welcome to the Rua Al Madinah website, which is run by Rua Al Madinah and may be found at www. Ruaalmadinah.com, together with any contents and services offered there and any successor site(s) to it (the “Site”). “Rua Al Madinah” or “we” or “us”
Please carefully read these terms. Your use of the site and/or access to it signify that you understand and agree to be governed by these terms. You must not use or access the site if you do not agree to be bound by these terms.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time by informing you through any practical method, including by publishing the updated Terms on the Site. Any such modifications shall not be applicable to any dispute between you and us originating before the date on which we posted the modified Terms or otherwise providing you with notice of such modifications.
The “Last Updated” legend below shows the most recent time these Terms were modified. We reserve the right to change or cancel all or a portion of the Site (including access to the Site via any third-party connections), as well as to provide opportunities to some or all Site users, at any time and without responsibility.
You declare that you are of legal age [18 years of age or older] to enter into these Terms by using the Site. You are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of yourself and any corporation, partnership, or other entity with which you are affiliated (an “Organization”) if you are an individual accessing or using the Site on their behalf or for their benefit. You also represent and warrant that you are legally able to bind such Organization to these Terms. In these Terms, the terms “you” and “your” relate to both the user of the Site and any such Organization.
Rua Al Madinah is not intended to be subject to any non-Saudi Arabian jurisdiction or legislation since the Site is managed or operated (or both) from Saudi Arabia. In certain non-Saudi Arabian countries, the Site may not be suitable or accessible for use. You use the Site at your own risk and are responsible for adhering to all relevant laws, rules, and regulations. The Site’s accessibility may be restricted at any moment, in whole or in part, to any user, region, or legal system of our choosing.
- User-Submitted Materials
Through interactive features like message boards and other forums, chat, commenting, and other messaging functionality, the Site includes functionality that enables you to. You may also be able to submit comments and materials through these interactive features (all such information, comments, and materials are collectively referred to as “Submitted Materials”). For the avoidance of doubt, you remain the proprietor of your Submitted Materials. Without any further payment from you or any other party, you hereby grant Rua Al Madinah a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to reproduce, distribute, perform, and display (publicly or otherwise), as well as to modify, adapt, and otherwise use and exploit such Submitted Materials in any format or media now known or hereafter developed.
At any time and for any reason, Rua Al Madinah has the right (but not the responsibility) to screen, monitor, review, and delete any Submitted Materials. It also has the right to examine how you access and use the Site. We reserve the right to share any information with anyone for any reason or purpose about your use of the Site, including how and when you visit it.
May also apply to some information that you provide to Rua Al Madinah via the Site. You guarantee that any information you submit in connection with the Site is accurate, current, and full, and that you will keep this information up to date as necessary.
- Rules of Conduct
In connection with the Site, you agree NOT to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any materials that are or may be (a) offensive, harassing, hateful, intimidating, defamatory, fraudulent, or otherwise tortious; (b) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; or (c) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any computer code, file, or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to harm or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment (each, a “Virus”) through or in connection with the Site.
- Utilize the website for any commercial, dishonest, criminal, or otherwise tortious purpose.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks that are used to make the Site available, including by hacking into or defacing any part of the Site; or violate any requirement, procedure, or policy of such servers or networks.
- Limit or prevent anybody else from using the Site.
- The Site (or any use of it) may not be duplicated, modified, adapted, translated, created into derivative works, sold, rented, leased, loaned, timeshared, distributed, or otherwise exploited, unless specifically permitted above.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the website, unless clear legal prohibitions against such restrictions are in place.
- Eliminate any trademark, copyright, and other proprietary rights notices from the website.
- Using any part of the website in a product or service via framing, mirroring, or another method.
- Download and save website material in a systematic manner.
- Without Rua Al Madinah’ express prior written consent, use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or otherwise gather Site content, or to duplicate or avoid the navigational structure or presentation of the Site. Despite the aforementioned, Rua Al Madinah grants the owners of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose (and only to the extent necessary for) creating publicly accessible, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file found in the root directory of the Site. Rua Al Madinah retains the right to cancel such consent at any moment, without prior warning, and either generally or in particular circumstances.
- Account and Password
To use the Site entirely or in part, you may need to create an account. Any username, password, or other information that you supply to us while registering may be rejected by us or need a modification on your part. You are accountable for any use or abuse of your login and password, not Rua Al Madinah. In particular, it is your exclusive obligation to (a) keep your account login and password secure; (b) regularly update and modify your password; and (c) quickly contact Rua Al Madinah if there has been any unauthorized use of your account or other security breach.
- Your right
You are entitled to the following privileges under and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations:
(b) The right to access your personal information – the right to access it and procure a copy of it.
(c) The right to request that Rua Almadinah rectify, complete, or update your personal information.
- d) The right to request the destruction or deletion of your personal data that Rua Almadinah is no longer required to process for the purposes for which they were collected.
- e) The right to revoke consent at any time where we have relied on consent to use or disclose your personal information. If you do so, we may no longer be able to provide you with the Services.
If you would like to practice your rights, please fill contact us form.
While we make every effort to keep the Site up to date, accurate, and secure, we cannot promise that it will do so in the future or that access to the Site will not be stopped. The Site might include information with mistakes, inaccuracies, or elements that go against these Terms. In addition, unapproved changes to the Site may be made by other parties. In addition, and without limiting the aforementioned, Rua Al Madinah (a) does not warrant that you will find employment through the Site; (b) will not be held accountable for any employment offers or listings, employment screenings, employment decisions, or actual employment presented by third parties; and (c) is neither your employer nor your agent based solely on your use of the Site. When assessing any potential employers and any Third-Party Materials, you must use your own discretion.
Even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages or losses, Rua Al Madinah will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind, whether in an action in contract, tort (including negligence), or strict liability, including damages for use or data, loss of other intangibles, or loss of security of submitted materials (including unauthorized third-party interception of any submitted materials). Without limiting the aforementioned, Rua Al Madinah is not responsible for any damages of any type brought on by your use of, or inability to access, the site or any content provided by third parties, including any viruses that may be distributed in conjunction therewith. If you’re unhappy with the site, your one and single recourse is to quit using it.
If Rua Al Madinah determines that you have violated or behaved inconsistently with the meaning or spirit of these Terms, we may immediately cancel or suspend your access to the Site, with or without reason or prior notice. Following any such termination or suspension, (a) you will no longer be able to access or use the Site; (b) Rua Al Madinah may immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password, and account; (c) Rua Al Madinah will not be obligated to maintain or grant you access to any materials associated with your account (including Submitted Materials), and may retain or delete such materials in Rua Al Madinah’ sole discretion; and (d) aside from the license granted, all rights
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law and regardless of your location. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Saudi Arabia.
- Personal Information We Collect
When registering on our site or requested by one of our employees, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter / share your name, email address, phone number, current position, or other details to help you with your experience.
- When We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, upload / share your via email, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, or phone inquiries).
- Protecting Information Collected on Our Website
Our website is routinely tested for cybersecurity vulnerabilities and zero-day vulnerabilities to ensure that your visit is as secure as feasible. We perform vulnerability evaluations and penetration tests.
- Third-Party Disclosure
Unless we give users prior notice, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of this information. We may also disclose information when required by law, to enforce our site policies, or to safeguard our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, information about visitors that does not personally identify them may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
- Marketing Email
We do not send marketing emails.
By adopting this Privacy Statement, you consent to the sharing and disclosure of your personal data as described above, to the extent that your consent is required for the disclosure to be lawful under applicable laws and regulations.