ASSET MANAGER (HOSPITALITY)
The Asset Manager’s keys responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate with the Development team to optimize the project through the development phase, from planning and design to procurement and delivery of the project
- Select partners/operators, negotiate HMA suite, lease/franchise agreements, and other relevant contracts as required
- Manage the relationship with partners acting as the Owner’s Representative, including review & approval of operating & capex budgets
- Monitor and optimize the hotels’ performance during the pre-opening and operational phases to optimize owner’s returns and enhance long-term value of the asset/project.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-12 years’ of relevant work experience:
- Hotel operational experience (at least manager level) is a must
- Hands-on experience in hotel development process (through planning, design, procurement, and pre-opening) will be a significant plus
- Highly numerate and analytical, excellent financial analysis skills
- Experience as Hotel Asset Manager (in a major consulting company or an owning company) will be a significant advantage
- Experience in managing mixed use assets (including hospitality, branded residential, retail & offices) will be highly desirable
- Hotel operational experience at director level preferred
- Educational background preferably in hospitality, business or finance, and a Masters’ degree will be a plus
August 15, 2021